FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

For the last time. If you look at the version number, they are all v1.0.0.0.
You have to look at the product version.
The retail version is 16.0.262458
The first update is 16.0.273107
The updated version is 16.0.2904053 and so does the cracked version.
So the version fifa 16 exe 1.01 is the 16.0.273107?
right?

FIFA 19 is an excellent game, i dont like 4 things:
- Manchester United and Liverpool's home kits
- Lukaku with hair in Manchester United
- I can win all of the teams except Crystal Palace...
- When the CPU pass the ball the speed of the ball is too fast but i can slow it with sliders...My passes are fine...

FIFA 16 has also good animations (FIFA 19' are better), the ball physics are worse than in FIFA 19, its graphics are better than FIFA 14 but worse than FIFA 19 (the game with best graphics ever) but if you start carreer mode and play a lot of games you will feel that the game is 100% realistic football...And it can keep your interest for play it...

what does it mean, place the file in dt and regenerate? regenerate using which program???
Yep, like @naczelnik5 mentioned you can use Creation master 16. Also you can use that tool which I use to regenerate. Set it up after downloading and just click "regenerate all". You have to regenerate the Game files often when it comes to modding. So get familar with the basics of FIFA 16 modding I would recommend you.
LINK for the tool or search for Creation master and regenerate with that tool your game files.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/tools-fifa-16/cg-file-explorer-16/

Yep, like @naczelnik5 mentioned you can use Creation master 16. Also you can use that tool which I use to regenerate. Set it up after downloading and just click "regenerate all". You have to regenerate the Game files often when it comes to modding. So get familar with the basics of FIFA 16 modding I would recommend you.
LINK for the tool or search for Creation master and regenerate with that tool your game files.

https://dl.fifa-infinity.com/fifa-16/tools-fifa-16/cg-file-explorer-16/
another question, when using ball physics mod with speeder, do i need to use matt10 sliders aswell??? or no, just play vanilla sliders with those mods?

another question, when using ball physics mod with speeder, do i need to use matt10 sliders aswell??? or no, just play vanilla sliders with those mods?
I'm thinking the same thing too :)
Guys You can use sliders whatever you want. If you like vanilla sliders gameplay then play whit it. If you dont , then you can try another sliders settings.Anths physics mod fixed ball physics independently what sliders or gameplay mod did you use:)

Guys i need your help! I wanted to lunch fifa faster to menu ( no language selector and no launcher ) and i found in google that i must edit locale.ini file and config file. In locale.ini i set default language on polish and set USE_LANGUAGE_SELECT = 0. In fifasetup folder i edit config file and add AUTO_LAUNCH = 1. After that changes fifa doesnt lunch anymore. I restore entries in edit files to default but game still wont start. No any messages , just when i click play on the launcher nothing happens .I use FIP 7.1. I would prefer not to reinstall whole game and apply mods all over again. What can i do to fix this??? Please help

Edit: ok its fine now. I make a clear fifa install in another location and copy locale.ini to "old" game folder and game start to work:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom