PES2008 PS2 version is the lost game / video thread

Hey guys! I finally discovered this gem on emulator and it plays awesome!

I was wondering if there was an original season option file with the Bundesliga included? I tried searching in the thread but couldn't find one.

I've tried @Juventino32's OF and it's really awesome, a very well made OF!. :) But even though I love the J-League, I would also like to have an option with the Bundesliga (perhaps replacing Eredivisie, or being in "other leagues") to have a more "European" experience.. If anyone could give me a hand finding one, it'd be much appreciated, thanks! :TU:

Try mine. It has the Bundesliga.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/frigvt52pzv1xsd/Pes_2008_OF.7z/file

WTF? So random, I know the guy in your avatar! I'm listening to him right now whilst typing this. You're an O&A fan???

My avatar is Antwan Kumiya. He is a Tunsia knife fighter. Yes, I listened to every show from 2004 to 2014. I am listening to them again in order.

@the_dude Thanks a lot!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I just tested it and it works like a charm! :TU:

A question though.. Is this the same Juventino's OF with Bundesliga? Or is it a different OF altogether?

@the_dude Thanks a lot!! This is exactly what I was looking for. I just tested it and it works like a charm! :TU:

A question though.. Is this the same Juventino's OF with Bundesliga? Or is it a different OF altogether?
It is different. It has Bundesliga. Then I added Zenit, CSKA Moscow, Shaktar Donestsk, and Legia Warszawa because I like Russian and Polish clubs.

Back
Top Bottom